- Check at your home University whether there is an agreement with the University of Warsaw within your area of studies.
- Fill out the online application form. Make sure to choose the appropriate status at UW.
- Upload the required documents:
- Signed and duly stamped University of Warsaw Application Form,
- Transcript of Records or the last achieved university diploma (issued in English or Polish),
- Language Certificate (B2 or equivalent in Polish or English).
4. Submit the application and wait for verification.
- for the first semester and/or full academic year – May 15th
- for the second semester – November 15th
Late applications may be subject to rejection.