- Check at your home university whether there is an agreement with the University of Warsaw within your area of studies.
- Fill out the online application form.
- Upload the required documents:
– Signed and duly stamped University of Warsaw Application Form,
– Transcript of Records or the last achieved university diploma (the document should be in either English or Polish),
– Language Certificate confirming at least a B2 level of Polish or English (the document should be in either English or Polish).
4. Submit the online application and wait for verification.
for the first semester and/or full academic year – May 15th
for the second semester – November 15th
Late applications may be subject to rejection.
Extension of Stay
Students coming for the first semester have the possibility of applying for an extension of stay for the second semester. In order to do so they have to submit the Extension Form signed by the coordinator of their receiving UW unit and the coordinator at their home University. The application deadline is November 30th.