Fees and scholarships
Foreigners can study at BA, MA / MSc / LLM, MBA, PhD level on various financial terms:
- as the Republic of Poland or foreign governments grant holders (check also: Ministry of Science and Higher Education)
- as the University of Warsaw grant holders (e.g. as exchange students on the basis of bilateral agreements)
- as students of Erasmus partner institutions/ Erasmus Mundus External Cooperation Window institutions (with a scholarship)
- as private individuals on full foreign currency payment basis:
- Short-term Visiting Student Programme (up to 1 year) study – with a fee from 45 EUR up to 70 EUR per 1 ECTS (depends on the discipline), which makes between 1350 and 2100 EUR for 30 ECTS collected on average in one semester.
- Long-term paid two-year, three-year or five-year degree studies
- Long-term paid Phd and Post-diploma studies
For more information on application procedures for short-term studies mentioned in points 1-4 please check the next website.