Fees and scholarships

Foreigners can study at BA, MA / MSc / LLM, MBA, PhD level on various financial terms:

  1. as the Republic of Poland or foreign governments grant holders (check also: Ministry of Science and Higher Education)
  2. as the University of Warsaw grant holders (e.g. as exchange students on the basis of bilateral agreements)
  3. as students of Erasmus partner institutions/ Erasmus Mundus External Cooperation Window institutions (with a scholarship)
  4. as private individuals on full foreign currency payment basis:

For more information on application procedures for short-term studies mentioned in points 1-4 please check the next website.