- Check at your home university whether there is an agreement with the University of Warsaw within your area of studies.
- Fill out the online application form. Make sure to choose the appropriate status at UW.
- Print out the online application form.
- Send the printed, duly signed and stamped application form as well as the required documents to the following postal address:
University of Warsaw
International Relations Office
Krakowskie Przedmieście 26/28
00-927 Warszawa, Poland
Short-term students (I, II & III cycle) should deliver:
– printed, signed and duly stamped online application form,
– Transcript of Records or the last achieved university diploma,
– Language Certificate (B2 or equivalent Polish or English).
for the first semester and/or full academic year – May 15th
for the second semester – November 15th
Late applications may be subject to rejection.