How to apply?
Candidates for degree programmes (long-term studies) are kindly asked to contact the Admissions Office
Candidates for short-term studies are asked to:
- Fill out the online application form. Make sure to choose an appropriate status at UW.
- Print out the online application form and get it signed by a representative of your home university.
- Upload the required documents:
- Transcript of Records or the last achieved university diploma in English or Polish
Language Certificate (proving at least a B2 level of Polish, English or other foreign language). Students who do not have an internationally recognized language certificate can use the University of Warsaw Language Proficiency Form.
- UW application form
- Send the printed application form, signed and stamped by your home university, to the following postal address:
University of Warsaw
International Relations Office
Krakowskie Przedmieście 26/28
00-927 Warszawa, Poland
Short-term studies application deadlines:
first semester and/or full academic year – May 15th,
second semester – November 15th,
Late applications may be subject to rejection.